- 54 years old & still deriving the most satisfaction from this thing called life by helping out others.
- Marketer/Educator; Ex-Business Development Director; Author/Writer; Creator; Affiliate & Publisher..
- Digital Marketer for last 10 years and previous 25 years in IT - Business Development & Management.
- Started Domain Investing then SEO & onto Pay-Per-Click while studying Web Development at College.
- If I had to nominate 1 x digital marketing skill that I enjoy doing the most? Search Engine Optimisation.
- Previously worked in IT, primarily networking, telecoms, Intelligent buildings and broadband fibre niches.
- Partnered at various levels with BT, Cisco, 3Com, Bay Networks, Cabletron, HP, IBM, Extreme & Avaya.
- Currently playing around with Google Cloud, Amazon WS, Azure Cloud, IBM Cloud, Linux, Python & R.
- Have worked for/with FTSE 100 level businesses and Solopreneurs - they are SO very different.
- Some countries I've visited: USA, Hong Kong, France, Sweden, Malta, Denmark, Canada & Germany,
- More countries I've visited: Spain, Belgium, Cyprus, Greece, Netherlands, Norway, Austria & Portugal.
- Keen daily countryside walker & weekend game angler. Armchair football & rugby union enthusiast.
- I listen to BBC R6/Spotify all day, every day and have over 1.7k albums saved to my Spotify account.
- Amazon Account opened in 1995. Acquired my first .com domain and hosting account in 1998.
- First accessed WWW via Mosaic Browser at work in late 1993 - Netscape Navigator followed in 1995.
- In 1987, slept thru the 15-16 Oct storm & travelled thru King's Cross station early evening on 18 Nov.
- I never missed a John Peel Festive 50 countdown between December 1978 & December 1983.
- The first gig I ever attended was the Undertones at Cardiff Top Rank on 21st October 1979.
Offering the highest ROI (Return on Investment) over other digital marketing channels, getting your competitive keywords ranked on the major search engines is the single most important digital investment your business can make..
Web Design for businesses seeking effective digital marketing i.e. you're investing in digital marketing for your business and a professionally designed, search-optimised, fast-loading website is going to assist that digital marketing effort.
HOW FAST IS YOUR WEBSITE?
A fast-loading website is critical for effective SEO and the overall user experience (UX). I will complete a FREE no obligation website speed test and email the results in PDF report format to all businesses who join my newsletter list with a verified business email address and then email me a direct request with 'FREE SPEED TEST' in the email subject line.