'Helping businesses with their website requirements and visibility on the major search engines & social channels to promote funnel engagement.'
AVAILABLE M-F - 10AM TO 5PM BST
- Digital Marketer for 10+ years & previous 25 years in IT Business Development & Management.
- Started with Domains then SEO & Pay-Per-Click while studying Web Development at night school.
- If I had to nominate the 1 x digital marketing channel I enjoy the most? Search Engine Optimisation.
- IT sector experience in the networking, telecoms, intelligent buildings & broadband fibre niches.
- Business Development experience at FTSE 350 CXO levels, Enterprise & SME management teams.
- Partnered at various levels with BT, Cisco, 3Com, Bay Networks, Cabletron, HP, IBM, Extreme & Avaya.
- Currently playing around with Google Cloud, Amazon WS, Azure Cloud, IBM Cloud, Linux, Python & R.
- Have worked for/with FTSE 100 businesses, SME's and Solopreneurs - they are SO very different.
- Some countries I've visited: USA, Hong Kong, France, Sweden, Malta, Denmark, Canada & Germany,
- More countries I've visited: Spain, Belgium, Cyprus, Greece, Netherlands, Norway, Austria & Portugal.
- Keen daily countryside dogwalker & weekend angler/rambler. Football & rugby union enthusiast.
- I listen to BBC R6/Spotify all day, every day and have over 1k albums saved to my Spotify account.
- Amazon Account opened in 1995. Acquired my first .com domain and hosting account in 1998.
- First accessed WWW via Mosaic Browser at work in late 1993 - Netscape Navigator followed in 1995.
- In 1987, I slept thru the 15-16 Oct storm & travelled thru King's Cross station early evening on 18 Nov.
- I never missed a John Peel Festive 50 countdown between December 1978 & December 1983.
- The first gig I ever attended was the Undertones at the Cardiff Top Rank on 21st October 1979.
Offering the highest ROI (Return on Investment) over other digital marketing channels, getting your competitive keywords ranked on the major search engines is the single most important digital investment your business can make..
WordPress Web Design for businesses seeking effective digital marketing i.e. you're investing in digital marketing for your business and a professionally designed, search-optimised, fast-loading website is going to assist that digital marketing effort.
Any business of any size that makes in-person contact with customers during specific hours needs a Google My Business account and profile to help take control of branded search results on Google and assist the overall digital marketing process. Requiring regular monthly attention - the platform has now developed to such an extent that a managed service is the preferred route for most businesses.
HOW FAST IS YOUR WEBSITE?
A fast-loading website is critical for effective SEO and the overall user experience (UX). I will complete a FREE no obligation website speed test and email the results in PDF report format to all businesses who join my newsletter list with a verified business email address and then email me a direct request with 'FREE SPEED TEST' in the email subject line.